Legal Case Management Software
Liberate Case Management Legal Software has been designed from the outset to meet the needs of your "factory floor" - the Fee Earners. Linetime’s specialist development team has created the most comprehensive and sophisticated - yet easy to learn and use - law case management system ever offered to the Legal Profession.Key Benefits
* Improves Client Service
* Maximizes billing
* Reduces Costs
* Boosts Profits
* Enhances flexibility
* To define workflows to meet specific requirements.
* To specify procedures including the automatic update of key dates and reminders to the diary.
* To create screen layouts for the input and display of information.
* To design documents in the word processing system.
* To process multiple tasks simultaneously on a single matter.
* To electronically store documents and emails, both incoming and outgoing against individual matters.
Wilkin Chapman LLP the Grimsby based practice have implemented Linetime's Practice and Legal Case Management Software following a recent merger. Julia Whittaker (Practice Director) saying her experience of Linetime's Legal Case Management Software has been "excellent", mainly because of the workflow benefits that such a system provides. Click to read the complete case study on when two firms become one, it's an opportunity to make one IT system for the new firm that builds on the best parts of each merging business.